Members of the Sedona Unitarian Universalist Fellowship receive support and inspiration to…
- Lead a life of integrity guided by universal principles that uplift courage and compassion.
- Expand their heart and mind by learning from wisdom, science, and the world’s great prophets and teachers.
- Join in a centuries-old liberal tradition of reason and imagination.
- Value worthiness and liberation for themselves and everyone they meet.
- Make their spiritual home in a community that accepts and cares for their whole beautiful self.
- Build relationships with people of all ages, identities, beliefs, and backgrounds.
- Cultivate gratitude for the beauty and power of life’s moments and milestones.
- Resist injustice and work for a better world, alongside friends who share their values.
- Become their best self and help others in their community do the same.
- Appreciate the interwoven nature of the universe and trust that none of us travels life’s journey alone.
[SUUF Member Paul Friedman continues to provide weekly articles for publication in the Red Rock News. This article – or a variation thereof – appeared in the Nov 18, 2022 issue]