IMPORTANT VOTING INFORMATION
Your vote is important. Protect it by voting early to make sure it gets counted.
Don’t delay, vote right away.
MAKE A PLAN TO VOTE
Check to make sure your registration is up to date at My.Arizona.Vote
Need to register, make a change, or get on the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL)?
The Final deadline to register for the Nov 3 election is Oct 5.
- Go to ServiceArizona.com to update your info online or to print and mail a paper registration form
- New registrations will need a drivers license or other identification (for info: https://azsos.gov/elections/voting-election/register-vote-or-update-your-current-voter-information)
HOW TO VOTE
If you are on the permanent early voting list or one time/absentee vote list, ballots will be sent to voters starting Oct 7.
The last day to request a ballot by mail is Oct 23.
FOLLOW THE DIECTIONS ON YOUR BALLOT CAREFULLY.
- Use an Official Ballot Drop Box (recommended)
- By Mail (Don’t delay, vote right away.)
- Early In Person at a vote center or the county recorder’s elections office (begins Oct 7 and last day to vote early in person is Friday, Oct 30). Remember your identification. For locations check with your County Recorder’s office
- In Person, At the Polls on Nov 3. You can vote at any poll site in the County you live. Polls will be open from 6 AM to 7PM. You must have identification to vote. Find poll sites at My.Arizona.Vote
- You may also turn in the ballot that was mailed to you at the polls on Election Day.
BALLOTS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 7:00 PM ON ELECTION DAY, NOV 3
Have questions? Need Help? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org