SUUF AND ME / US
Many of us who call ourselves Unitarian Universalists were not born and raised in this faith tradition. The sharing of our personal stories helps us connect with each other in a deep and personal way.
- SUUF and US: Tanya Mayer and Paul FriedmanTanya and Paul moved to Sedona in 2005...read more
- Shirley and David Locke: A MemorialShirley and David Locke were among the earliest members of the Sedona Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. Shirley passed away in 2013, and David more recently in 2021. We invite you to learn more about their lifelong dedication to UU values through the memories of their daughter, SUUF Member Diane Nadeau....read more
- SUUF and Me: Helen KnollHelen moved to Sedona in 2002....read more
- SUUF and Me: Eddie DeJarnetteEddie and Penny moved to Sedona in 2016....read more
- SUUF and Me: Pat KopitkePat moved to Sedona in 2013....read more